Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Great Bougainvillea Revival Part II

I last updated the blog with the bougainvilleas about 2 months ago when I noticed that the Shrimp colored bougainvillea was coming back to life. (Read the Great Bougainvillea Revival) So another update is in store!

Checking on it this morning, not only is it filling in nicely, it is finally getting flowers! A couple flowers just emerged from the green clumps of foliage! I did notice that the flowers look darker than they used to before we transplanted it across the yard - no matter though, they are still going to be beautiful!




1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised that your bougainvillea is coming back. It's a tough plant. Some gardeners here won't grow it because it is too vigorous (and of course the thorns). I love their bright flowers and think they are an essential in a tropical garden but keep mine in containers just in case.

    ReplyDelete